Walnut Ridge Memory Care has been specifically designed, staffed and programmed to encourage our residents to adapt to a safe and secure community environment with the elimination of agitating barriers that would exist elsewhere.
Our Goal is to offer the opportunity to make a difference in Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia care, with a safe and carefully planned designed environment for those afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease or Dementia.
Through many years of field research and experience, the leadership at Walnut Ridge Memory Care has developed the vision to design and establish a state of the art memory care community which promotes a safe and serene environment.
Many communities are not designed to tolerate exploration and movement, nor do they offer access to secure outdoor areas or sunlit skylights and indoor areas that provide physical and mental stimulation all day long, enriching to the senses and important to quality of life.
Care settings today may lack a design that looks beyond the aesthetics, which addresses the more complex needs of physically, mentally, and emotionally challenged residents. These are not challenges without solutions here at Walnut Ridge Memory Care.
- Separate neighborhoods with private assisted dining, activity and living areas
- Large welcoming great room a concept that encourages interaction and activity
- Unique identification memorabilia have been placed to assist our residents in returning to their particular neighborhoods.
- A private activity room with a full kitchenette for family visitation, celebrations, and social activities
- Memory boxes are built into the neighborhood hallways for family members to decorate with familiar items
- Memory Lane a wondering path with park benches, shade trees, old fashioned street lamps and a gazebo
- Heated tile floors in the shower area
- A centralized security system and emergency call system
- Numeric key entry and audible alarms offer a protected environment
Please call to schedule a tour today!